Saturday, May 9, 2009

USMC Dinner Meet!

April 24-26 - Dinner Meet

I joined the University of Stirling Mountaineering Club in February. This included a semester of hiking, rock climbing, and 99p drinks at studio every Tuesday night. The semester climaxed with Dinner Meet, a weekend in the highlands inducting the new board members. We rented out an entire hostel for the weekend (30 of us headed up).

Highlights:
+midnight tea and biscuits
+climbing castle ruins
+our new president waxing his legs for induction
+3 course meal
+post induction hostel party
+spice girl sing-a-long with real brits on the ride home
+american pancakes!



4 comments:

  1. Wonderful pics kmarie!! The Mountaineering Club sounds like so much fun! I wish I could join, but alas, I live in one of the flattest places on the planet ;-)

    *Beck-a-deck

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Jeroen could be sisters in the top photo.

    ___-
    Mog (your friendly, "help I didn't study" buddy)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. Jeroen is basically the male version of me.

    ReplyDelete

what you lusting ova?