Saturday, May 16, 2009

Ross Clark, Captain's Rest, Glasgow - 15/5/09

Last evening I saw my friend Ross Clark perform at Captain's Rest in Glasgow.
I thoroughly enjoyed his show.
I think all of you lovely readers should check out his blissful melodies: http://www.myspace.com/electricpolyester.
He's my favorite Scottish discovery - Bon Iver meets Bright Eyes with a Glaswegian accent (the BEST Scottish dialect).

Photos of the fetching Scotsman to come! (I befriended a film photographer at the show; his photos are being developed. Film is so vintage chic.)


Ross Clark & The Scarfs Go Missing - Silversword LIVE @ The Mill from Craig Rooney on Vimeo.





I ran into Phillip and Nick from the fashion post a few below this one at Ross's show. Nick made sure I remembered the name of his and Phillip's band by tattooing the name across my arm with a pen pulled out of that gorgeous leather saddlebag. Check out the tunes of those fashion forward boys: http://www.myspace.com/acopenhagenhope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what you lusting ova?