Tuesday, June 22, 2010

'dillo day

Northwestern University - the little piece of God's majestic Kingdom nestled on the border of Chicago and the lovely Lake Michigan - hosts a free event for their $50,000 yearly paying students. The rich kid, university sponsored version of UIUC's Unofficial claims the name Dillo Day filled with cotton candy, body paint, free pizzzza, Nelly, Regina Spektor, and the lovely gentlemen of GUSTER! (Childhood band obsession.) NU missed the ball on leaving out an armadillo walking around. An armadillo seems as necessary to Dillo Day as Mickey Mouse does to Disney World.

My public schools gal pals and I drove 3 hours north to cash in on NU's bank. Maheshie and I made it in the NU fashion magazine too! I hope to make a return to Dillo Day and that fashion mag.


from http://www.stitchfashion.com/blog/?p=7649


GUSTER! Not only did I see my favorite jewish musicians, I ran into my favorite jewish friends & roommate at Dillo Day too! Oh the lack of irony!

No comments:

Post a Comment

what you lusting ova?