Thursday, May 6, 2010

It's a bird. It's a plane. No, it's definitely A Bird.

SO just like the million cool things I've failed to write about, I saw Andrew Bird live in concert. (For free! Thank you, Star Course.) I saw the Birdman at Foellinger Auditorium - the apex of the University of Illinois's beautiful quad - 12 hours before I had to take my social theory final a few buildings over. Well, I got a B on the exam, but Bird was worth the less-than-perfect score. He didn't top his May 2009 performance in Glasgow (see http://kwanderlust.blogspot.com/2009/05/andrew-bird.html), but he was the best study break I ever will have. Here's a beautiful melody from the man....





And a beautiful interview with the man..... ;)









all this went down Tuesday, December 9, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what you lusting ova?